Workers compensation insurance benefits are available to employees who are injured or become ill as a result of a work-related incident.
If one of your employees is injured on the job and is medically unable to work, he or she will be reimbursed for lost wages and all of the medical expenses related to the treatment and rehabilitation.
Tips for Controlling Workers Compensation Costs
The key to avoiding workplace injuries is to maintain a safe workplace and to make safety a priority for your employees as well. Here are some other ways to control costs:
- Orient and train your employees on safe practices necessary for their job functions and tasks.
- Insist that employee claims are reported promptly.
- Investigate the cause of injuries and illnesses.
- Implement a return-to-work policy in which employees work modified duty until they are fully cleared to return to their jobs.
Our Services Include:
- Experience Modification Analysis
- Quarterly Claim Reviews and Ongoing Claim Monitoring
- Return to Work Programs
- Safety Program Implementation
- Safety Committee Involvement
- Client Education
- Cost Containment Strategies
- Audit Checklists
- National Benchmark Surveys