Organizations in our globalized economy are increasingly at risk from vulnerabilities in technology.
If your company handles sensitive data such as customers’ personal information, intellectual property or proprietary corporate documents, you are at risk of a data breach. We can help to identify susceptible areas and to recommend coverage to protect your business in the event of an incident.
Some Exposures Faced by Organizations:
- Mobile Workforce and Devices
- Disgruntled Employees
- Cloud Applications
- 3rd Party Service Providers
- Physical Data Breach Within the Office
- Social Engineering
- Reputation Risk in the Aftermath of a Breach
- Internet Content
- Personal Record Disclosure
- Internet Liability – Software Malfunction
- Cyber Liability – Missing Data
- Technology E&O – Service Interruption