Tooher-Ferraris Insurance Group is a family owned and operated independent insurance agency serving New England since 1932.
Since 1932, Tooher-Ferraris Insurance Group has tailored insurance and risk management programs to meet the unique needs of each family, business and individual we insure.
Our dynamic team is made up of career insurance professionals and industry leaders dedicated to understanding the changing marketplace. Our collaborative approach utilizes our collective years of experience to better serve our customer.
The insurance companies we represent are among the strongest financial institutions in the world. Equally important is their long history of equitable claims payment delivered with exemplary service.
Your lifestyle is one that deserves to be protected.
Risk Synergy® — A Personalized and Proprietary Approach
At Tooher-Ferraris Insurance Group we deliver an insurance and risk management program that protects the assets of each individual, family, and business we insure.
We collaborate and synchronize our approach between:
- Tooher-Ferraris’ Team
- Insured Person, Association or Business
- Insurance Carrier
By coordinating underwriting, claims, loss control, our team, and your objectives, we can deliver a superior and sustainable plan.
OUR RESULTS INCLUDE:
- Better Pricing
- Transparency in Underwriting
- Tailored Coverage
- Reduced Exposure to Loss
- Superior Claims Management
From compliance to communication, let us deliver a full spectrum of solutions for your personal and business needs. We provide multiple options as an independent Trusted Choice insurance agency.
With our knowledge and experience, we will help identify your needs and strategic objectives — with the goal of delivering innovative insurance and risk management solutions.
- OSHA Benchmarking
- Contractual Risk Transfer
- Subcontractor Management
- Return to Work Programs
- Experience Modification Management
- Fraud Reduction Program
- Insurance Compliance
- Federal/State Compliance
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Written Compliance Programs
- Employee Safety Manuals
- Workplace Posters
- Industry Specific Safety Training
- Employee Newsletters, Videos & Payroll Stuffers
- Access to Multiple Specialized Insurance Markets
- Creative Program Design
- Annual Classification & Audit Reviews
- Claims Management & Billing Assistance
- Renewal Negotiation & Plan Comparisons
- Coverage & Policy Expertise
- Ongoing Service to Maintain Your Program
- 24/7 Web Access to your Policy Data & Service Requests
- Mobile Application for iOS and Android Devices
- Automated Certificates of Insurance & Auto ID Cards
- Access to Electronic Policy Documents and Endorsements
Contact a team member today for a complimentary insurance audit and learn how we can offer you tailored coverage to meet your unique needs.
Showcase the highest ethical standards internally and externally during each day and throughout each interaction.
Advocate on behalf of the client and educate them throughout the process.
Collaborate collectively for the benefit of the business and customers.
Deliver reliable, responsive, and professional, high-touch service.
Give back. Donate time and engage with those throughout our community that are in need.
Learn, grow, and be ahead of the curve. Navigate our customers through the changes in the marketplace.
Thoughtful insurance, you can trust.
Your lifestyle is one that deserves to be protected. Tooher-Ferraris Insurance Group’s proprietary methodology, Risk Synergy®, produces a customized insurance and risk management program for each individual, family, and business that we insure. Our friendly and knowledgeable team advocates, educates, and delivers high-touch service to our customers with honesty, integrity, and dependability.
Tooher-Ferraris Insurance Group is actively involved in giving back and proud to support local charities that work to enrich the lives of others. Each year we are committed to donating a portion of our profits to organizations that directly impact our community.
- The Darien Road Race to benefit The Community Fund of Darien
- Laurel House, Inc.
- Greenwich September 11th Memorial
- Darien Athletic Foundation
- Stamford Center for the Art’s
- Connecticut Food Bank
- Sono Stroll / Human Service Council Norwalk
- American Red Cross
- Vietnam Veterans of Wilton / Darien
- Stamford Education 4 Autism
- Weston CT Volunteer EMS
- CT Children’s Medical Center
- Turn of River Fire Department
- United Way of Greenwich
- Westchester Medical Center / Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital
- Bridgeport Carib Youth
- Wilton Family YMCA